Ten Things You Don't Think About Until AFTER the Move.
1) The shower pressure in the new place is really bad.
2) How to re-hook up your cable/tv/dvd/vcr/internet combo?
3) Your roommate had to reconfigure his wireless air port and forgot the password.
4) You realize there's no storage in the bathroom.
5) Where are all the boxes going to go?
6) Elfa is expensive when you don't buy it on sale.
7) Wiring in older buildings makes it impossible to put in ceiling fans.
8) Third floor is a lot hotter than second.
9) Lugging your bike up and down three flights gets really old, really fast.
10) Living this close to your boyfriend is amazing!