Now that holiday shopping is in full force, here are a few tips to make your shopping experience - and mine - a bit more pleasant:
1. Don't stop at the top of an escalator - people just keep coming behind you, so keep on moving. Don't stop to survey the land, take in the scenery, get your bearings, etc. Just keep moving!
2. Don't stop at the bottom of an escalator - see #1.
3. Don't stop at the top of a staircase - see #1.
4. Don't stop at the bottom of a staircase - see #1.
5. Look up and see where you are walking - it's not my job to get out of your way when I am walking on the right side of the aisle/sidewalk/hallway. Pick your head up and pay attention.
6. When you exit a building, keep in mind you are entering the flow of traffic. It's like an on-ramp for a highway. You need to pick up the pace and get with the flow. And no crossing traffic without looking both ways.
There's probably more stuff, and when I think of it, I'll be sure to remind you.