1. Erinaceous - Like a hedgehog
2. Lamprophony - Loudness and clarity of voice
3. Depone - To testify under oath
4. Finnimbrun - A trinket or knick-knack
5. Floccinaucinihilipilification - Estimation that something is valueless.
6. Inaniloquent - Pertaining to idle talk
7. Limerance - An attempt at a scientific study into the nature of romantic love.
8. Mesonoxian - Pertaining to midnight
9. Mungo - A dumpster diver - one who extracts valuable things from trash
10. Nihilarian - A person who deals with things lacking importance (pronounce the ‘h’ like a ‘k’)
11. Nudiustertian - The day before yesterday
12. Phenakism - Deception or trickery
13. Pronk - A weak or foolish person
14. Pulveratricious - Covered with dust
15. Rastaquouere - A social climber
16. Scopperloit - Rude or rough play
17. Selcouth - Unfamiliar, rare, strange, marvelous, wonderful. For example: The List Universe is such a selcouth website!
18. Tyrotoxism - To be poisoned by cheese
19. Widdiful - Someone who deserves to be hanged
20. Zabernism - The abuse of military power or authority (hello, George W. Bush)
And now for my current favorite word:
Defenestrate - To throw out a window.