- DC Lawmaker: Stop Shackling Pregnant Inmates
- Why Is It That Guns Are The One Danger We Cannot Seem To Do Anything About
- Government Shutdown 2013: Here's The Truth About What Will Happen
- Will CPD Ever Really Regain City's Trust Post-Berge?
- Shuttered Woodlawn Clinic Revamped To Dispatch Mental Health Workers
- Rahm Defends $24 Million In CPS School Upgrades Amid Pension Crisis
And now, (sigh) Miami:
- You've Never Seen A Mai Tai Like This!
- Angela Simmons Celebrates Her Birthday In A Bikini
- LeBron Shares Honeymoon Photos
HuffPost - if these are the most hard-hitting headlines and stories you can come up with for Miami, perhaps you should rethink having it listed as a specific section. Replace it with perhaps another liberal city such as Boston, Philly, Seattle or even Cleveland. Or if you're looking for a major metropolitan city that is conservative, try Houston, Dallas, or Omaha.
Anyway, my point is that if the best you can do for Miami is stories about athletes weddings and what "celebrities" look like in swimwear, it might be time to focus elsewhere for the news and leave the fluff to Entertainment Tonight.